Why Choose Sonrise Services?
- The owner of Sonrise Sonrise Services has been in the window cleaning business since May 1992. He started off as a sole proprietor in 1992, switched to a S Corp in 1996, and switched the business to an LLC in 2011.
- Approximately 70% of our new business at Sonrise Services comes from referrals from happy customers.
- Sonrise Services is the Dorothy Lane Market Club Merchant for window cleaning. Dorothy Lane Market obviously does their homework before they put someone into their club merchant program, and they allow only one merchant per industry in. Sonrise Services is the window cleaning company chosen by Dorothy Lane Market.
- You are protected by commercial general liability insurance at Sonrise Services, as well as worker’s comp. Not all service providers carry proper insurance, and some unscrupulous businesses forge documents making it look as if they have it. If you need verification of our commercial general liability insurance, contact us and we will have our agent send you a certificate of insurance. You can contact the Ohio Bureau of Worker’s Compensation to verify that Sonrise Services is in good standing with them.
- To become an employee at Sonrise Services, an applicant must pass a criminal background check and drug screen and go through a thorough interview before we hire him/her. If I can’t put someone in my house with my family, then I won’t put them in yours.
- Our employees wear company uniforms so you know who we are.
- Our employees are trustworthy, reliable, skilled professionals.
- We don’t track in with our shoes.
- We clean our ladders before bringing them into your house.
- We pad our ladders to protect your walls.
- We are home of the Rainy Day Guarantee! After we clean your windows, if it rains on them within 24 hours and spots them up, we will re-clean them, no charge.
Our Satisfaction Promise
Sonrise Services will work hard to earn your satisfaction as a customer. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with our service, please call us! We will do what it takes to make you happy!